WolfBite ULTRA Premium Heatbed Adhesion Solution
- Works well with heated beds on all types and brands of 3D printers utilizing glass printing surfaces.
- Bonds polypropylene plastic parts
- Empowers professionals to directly 3D print their parts in polypropylene
- Ability to print in the high-performance industrial material
Premium Heatbed Adhesion Solution
Airwolf 3D AXIOMs are designed to take a beating. Like all electronic equipment, however, they are still susceptible to static damage due to electrostatic induction or electrical shorts - particularly in countries or work environments with irregular or unpredictable power sources.
The mat provides an excellent additional layer of protection if you keep your printer on a wooden table. For circumstances when you need to run your 3D printer on a metal or carpeted surface, this mat is a must-have. Measuring a generous 26 inches wide by 23 inches long, the mat can be used with any 3D printer and is a perfect fit for all AXIOM machines
Directions for use:
- SHAKE WELL
- Remove lid and dip foam applicator into ULTRA colloid.
- Apply by painting on glass with long strokes, covering the entire build area.
- Allow solution to dry and repeat for a minimum of three coats.
- Preheat bed to 100°C.
- Place glass onto bed and print.
- To clean glass, rinse with clean water only. Soap and cleansers will contaminate Wolfbite and result in decreased performance.
- For best results, use .8mm nozzle and .5mm layer heights.
- To more easily remove ULTRA from glass plate, a razorblade may be used to gently scrape the glass under running water. Please exercise caution.