PL460 - LED TV - Full HD - Edge LED - LED Backlight - 46 Inch - 1920 x 1080 - 1080P - 16:9 - 4000:1 - 450 nits - 6.5 Ms - 60 Hz - LAN - 178/178 - 12W x 2 - VGA, DVI, HDMI, Composite, Component, RS232, DisplayPort, S-Video in, RJ-45
- The super-narrow bezel of the P Series achieves an incredible 5.4mm bezel-bezel gap (3.4mm top and left; 2.0mm bottom and right) to provide the audience with a virtually seamless viewing experience.
- Designed for large video walls, the P Series supports the array configuration of up to 10x10 displays in OSD setting with a splitter.
- The MDA (Multiple Display Administrator) application controls multiple & discrete displays simultaneously through the local network or serial port; it also monitors the health of displays and coordinates a sequential startup to prevent power surges. It control up to 98 units (RS232), unlimited units (LAN).
- The optional BenQ Color Calibration solution is great for managing a number of displays. It unifies the color profile of every screen for the best aggregated presentation through a central PC without the need to manually adjust each unit.
- DisplayPort is a new standard for digital audio/video transmission. With the whopping 10.8Gbps bandwidth, the DisplayPort keeps your contents attractive, distortion-free in longer distances than conventional DVI and HDMI.
- BenQ P Series supports remote administration via the built-in RJ45 Ethernet or the RS232 serial interface. Routine tasks such as OSD settings and firmware upgrades can be performed on the control server to the daisy-chained displays.
- The Digital Daisy Chain allows you to deliver high-quality mirrored contents to different locations, or to build a huge multi-display, single-image video wall through one DVI port on the controller PC without the need for splitters.
- PID panels designed for digital signage prevents the burned-in effect even after an extended period of usage.
- The P Series has an amazing average life of 50,000 hours – enough for several years of non-stop service.
- The power usage adapts intelligently with the ambient light, the display can reduce energy consumption by 40% to 50%.
- The Scheduling Management enables users to designate up to seven sets of on/off time for P Series displays down to individual video input sources.
- The panel is capable of displaying 10-bit levels for each primary color, that's 1073.7-million colors in total. This helps producing smooth, rich images with no visible color banding for extremely vivid and effective contents.
- The P Series has Auto Cooling features built in. The system turns the cooling fan on automatically if the internal temperature reaches a certain level.
View Product Details