InFocus INF6512 65" BigTouch Capacitive Touch Display
- Incredibly sharp 1080p resolution
- Powered by Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Core i7 processor and fast solid state hard drive
- Wireless mouse and keyboard included
The giant all-in-one touch PC that demands an audience
Brilliant 65-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) display
The InFocus INF6512 BigTouch's beautiful 65-inch capacitive touch display, built on Windows 10, allows you to easily share your content in a convenient, intuitive and engaging way. BigTouch combines the fun of a tablet with the productivity of a PC in an ultra-responsive 65-inch touch experience for your shared work space. This brilliant 65-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) display shows off your content with brightness, color and clarity. Windows 10 provides and elegant interface that leverages familiar aspects of previous operating systems with added features that you'll love.
The power of a PC at your fingertips
Maximize the touch experience on a large scale by adding the power of a PC with the InFocus BigTouch.
- 5-point touch display with intuitive Windows gestures to interact with your content
- Personalize the Start screen with tiles that connect to a person, app, website, folder or whatever else is important to you
- Familiar Windows desktop that you’ve used before
- Use your apps, get more apps in the Windows Store, and arrange them all the way you want
- Multi-task by snapping two apps side-by-side
- Enhanced features to easily connect to your networks, access files in the cloud, encrypt data, and more
Please view the InFocus BigTouch overview video below:
The tablet experience.. magnified
Tablets are fun. Touch is intuitive. The InFocus BigTouch employs a beautiful display that allows that enjoyable experience, and your content, to be seen and shared.
- Multi-touch screen uses four sensors to deliver exceptionally accurate touches, swipes and gestures
- Windows gestures such as tap, slide, swipe, pinch, and rotate can be used to get a global view of everything on the screen and slide back and forth to ﬁnd what you’re looking for
- Wireless keyboard and mouse also included to easily control the display from your seat
Powered by Windows 10
BigTouch is built on Windows 10, offering the performance and flexibility you need for all of your applications. Windows 10 provides an elegant interface that leverages familiar aspects of previous Windows operating systems so that everyone can intuitively use it, plus new features that you’ll love.
- The Windows Start menu is back in an expanded form, so you can dive in immediately
- New Battery Saver feature automatically conserves power
Whiteboard like a Pro
Add our optional BigNote whiteboarding app to turn your BigTouch into the best digital whiteboard available.
- Wide assortment of pens, colors and shapes
- Whiteboard on up to 10 square feet of space
- Annotate on screen and save the changes
- BigNote files are cross-compatible with Mondopad’s whiteboard app
How would you use your BigTouch?
The form factor of BigTouch combined with the user experience and flexibility of a Windows PC means its use is only limited by your imagination.
Higher education and primary and secondary schools can benefit from BigTouch in administrative offices or in the classroom. Its bright, engaging display keeps students’ attention and Windows 8 is intuitive and familiar for students, staff and IT.
- In classrooms for giving and preparing lessons
- Access and display content from the web and the cloud
- In administrative offices as a shared PC
- Flexible and secure for IT to manage
The high definition display and ease of use of BigTouch make it a great fit for hospitals, clinics, labs, and administrative offices.
- In waiting rooms for education and/or self service
- For accessing and analyzing information, such as imaging
- For patient education, such as explaining imaging, video, and other patient care info
- At nursing stations as a shared PC
Hotel lobbies can greatly benefit from BigTouch to help their guests help themselves.
- Learn about the hotel’s amenities
- Browse maps of the hotel and of the surrounding area
- View hotel restaurant menus and make reservations
- Find fun things to do at the hotel and in the area