|Model: 1887421 Specifications
|Operating System Supported
||Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7.
||Windows compatible PC with Pentium II 750 MHz+ processor or equivalent.
512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB RAM recommended).
400 MB free disk space minimum.
DVD ROM Drive.
Available USB port.
||MimioStudio 7 for Windows. MimioStudio 7 for Mac and Linux will be released at a later date.
||USB (USB 2.0 compliant).
USB Cable—"micro-B" USB connector.
MimioHub will connect via USB to the PC.
|Data Transfer Rate-USB
||Full-speed USB (12 Mbps).
||Connected to computer via USB—0.5 W.
Stand-alone with AC Adapter 110 V—0.75 W.
Stand-alone with AC Adapter 220 V—0.9 W.
|Mimio Teach Bar Dimensions
||375.4 mm H x 68 mm W x 38 mm D (14.8 in. H x 2.7 in. W x 1.5 in. D)
||Bar: 305 g (10.75 oz)
Stylus: 30 g (1 oz)
Bar and Stylus: 335 g (11.82 oz)
|Whiteboard Active Area
||Interactive mode with projector supports 2 m x 2.4 m (6.6 ft x 7.9 ft.), up to 3 m (10 ft.) standard aspect ratio diagonal projection display, and 2.9 m (9.4 ft.) diagonal in wide screen mode.
- Ergonomically elegant stylus for interactive use.
- Ultrasound at 40 kHz (frequency) + Infrared at 940 nm/sec (wavelength).
- Uses single 3.7 V Lithium-Ion rechargeable cell with 70 mAh capacity.
- Stylus recharges when docked in cradle on left side of MimioTeach. Retains a charge for 8 – 10 hours.
- Full recharge in 3 hours.
- 60-second safety shut-off.
- Two buttons on the stylus activate functions: Right Click and MimioStudio Tools.
- Solid Teflon stylus with replaceable tip ensures ultra-smooth action on all board or screen surfaces.
|Resolution & Tracking Speed
- Signal tracking frequency 87 times per second.
- Signal tracking speed 2.7 m (9 ft) per second.
- 4,800 x 9,600 line effective resolution on 1.2 m x 2.4 m (4 ft x 8 ft) board.
||MimioTeach bar should be mounted on the left side of the whiteboard in a location outside the projection area. Sensors must face a projected surface that is within the maximum Active Area range of the device.
|Controls & Indicators at the Whiteboard
||2 push-button functions on the MimioTeach bar: Interactive mode and Calibrate/Re-calibrate. 1 Indicator: Link.
||Operating: 0°C to 30°C (32°F to 86°F).
Storage: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F).
||Operating: 15% to 75% non-condensing.
Storage: 0% to 90% non-condensing.
- Enables a dedicated 2.4 GHz bidirectional point-to-point wireless connection to the computer through MimioHub, a USB “thumb drive” receiver with minimum range of 10 m (30 ft).
- Does not require Bluetooth, special card, wireless networks, or wireless PC.
- MimioHub is a standard USB device using HID drivers, and comes paired with MimioTeach.
- MimioHub can dock in the back slot of the MimioTeach bar when not in use.
|Wireless Data Transfer Rate
|Certification & Compliance
- Wireless: FCC, IC, CE (Additional Countries Pending).
- Safety: UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60950-1 (CE & TUV NRTL) (Additional Countries Pending).
- EMC: FCC, IC, CE.
- Class B (Additional Countries Pending).
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH compliant.
||Computer USB or batteries as primary power source enable “Start up and Go” in any country.
International USB, and AC Adapter for AC-powered use.
||2 years, extended to 5 years on all hardware components except batteries, with online registration. Unlimited lifetime warranty on software. Battery warranty is one year from the date of shipment. Defective battery will be replaced when proven to be due to manufacturing process, rather than customer abuse or misuse.
|Other Accessories Available
||USB extension cable, AAA batteries for MimioTeach battery operation, metallic mounting brackets w/removable adhesive strips for non-metallic surfaces, stylus, replaceable Lithium-Ion battery for stylus, North American or International AC adapters.
||MimioTeach interactive whiteboard or MimioBoard interactive whiteboard and MimioStudio classroom software.
|Whiteboard Active Area (per device)
||1.5 m x 2.7 m (5 ft x 9 ft)—landscape or portrait orientation.
|Positioning for MimioCapture Tray
||For MimioCapture operation, the tray should be mounted at the bottom left side of the whiteboard, directly under the MimioTeach bar, and attached to the MimioTeach system by the connector bar.
|Recharging Tray Dimensions
||54.7 mm H x 902 mm W x 63.7 mm D (2.2 in. H x 35.5 in. W x 2.5 in. D).
||Tray: 0.58 kg (1.3 lb).
Tray, 4 pens, eraser, connector cable: 1.12 kg (2.5 lb).
|Controls & Indicators on the Tray
||MimioCapture tray serves as a charging station for the batteries inside the pens and eraser.
3 push-button functions on MimioCapture tray: New Page / Copy Page / Print Page.
||Capture Pens use Sanford Expo type dry erase markers.
Pens: 171 mm x 32.2 mm x 32.2 mm (6.7 in. x 1.3 in. x 1.3 in.).
Lithium-Ion battery recharges while pen is docked in the tray.
||76.11 mm x 76.11 mm x 84.3 mm (3 in. x 3 in. x 3.3 in.).
71 mm (2.8 in.) eraser surface.
Lithium-Ion battery recharges while eraser is docked in the tray.
||Power for the recharging tray comes from a standard USB connector or via MimioTeach wall power supply.
|Automatic Mode Switching
||Capture mode can be initiated from a MimioTeach system in interactive mode by touching a marker pen to the board, or can be initiated via MimioStudio software.
|Certification & Compliance
||Safety: UL/CSA/EN/IEC 60950-1 (CE & TUV NRTL) (Additional Countries Pending).
EMC: FCC, IC, CE.
Class B (Additional Countries Pending).
Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH compliant.
||2 years on all hardware components, extended at no charge to 5 years total with product registration (online or by mail).
|Other Available Accessories
||Metallic mounting brackets with removable adhesive strips for non-metallic surfaces. Replacement parts: kit for eraser felt pads, 4 color pens, battery for eraser. North American or International AC adapters.